The Woodhall School
P O Box 550
58 Harrison Lane
Bethlehem, CT 06751
main: 203 266-7788
- The Head of School is available to speak with parents at any time and is the liaison for the School with parents.
- Overall concern for students, including mental health issues.
- Admissions, fundraising, college and post-secondary plans.
- Residential life/ dormitories
- Student life & activities
- Travel/off-campus permissions
Dean of Studies for Mathematics and Science,
Mr. Tashi Phuntsok
- Library, Media Center, Technology
- Standardized testing (SAT, PSAT, ACT, AP)
- College Admissions visits to campus
Assistant to the Head of School / Admission and Advancement Associate,
Ms. Rochelle Lind
- Appointments with the Head of School
- Admission Inquiries
Administrative Assistant for Student Life and Academics,
Ms. Giovanna Whyte
- Student allowances
- Health & Wellness
- Available Monday-Friday 7:00 A.M. – 9:30 A.M.
Physical Plant Manager,
Mr. William Kima
- Dining Hall